Weight loss can be achieved by more than one way. It can be achieved through series of exercises combined with a moderate diet plan or only through a low calorie or a low carb diet plan. The fact is any of these may or may not work for you for various reasons and most of them are closely related to sustainability. Whatever might be the reason, fiber is an amazing weight loss ingredient that one should not miss out when embarking on a diet plan. Any diet planner in the market always suggests foods that are high in fiber for a quick weight loss result. Go through this post in alabama-reading.org that compares certain popular diet programs in the market.
Fiber is plant component that is harder to digest by humans as they lack the certain enzyme and this makes them feel full for a longer time when consuming fiber. Fiber nourishes the bacteria found in the guts and helps in smooth transport of foods into the GI tract. Therefore consuming fiber helps you slim down and also improve your health. Women should have from 24 to 28 grams of fiber daily and men from 30 to 34 grams each day. Ensure that you get the major amount of fiber from fruits, vegetables and whole grains. If you are not receiving sufficient fiber from what you eat daily you can consider taking some fiber supplements.
Here are the some of the high fiber foods that you can include in your daily diet:
- Bran cereal – As it is a processed food you have to eat in moderation
- Chia seeds – They can be added to smoothies, salads, oatmeal and many other foods
- French beans – They are smaller and thinner than the regular beans
- Raspberries – They are delicious and can be blended to a smoothie
- Chickpeas – Crunchy and tasty
- Blackberries – They are low sugar fruit packed with vitamins and minerals