Blessed are those people who have inherited great skin. However, what about the other people who are not blessed with so great skin? Needless to say, they need to put in much effort to maintain good skin health, especially those who have oily skin or/and are troubled with acne problems. Here are some treatment tips for those people who have oily skin and are suffering from acne.
- The essential treatment tips for people with oily skin include cleansing your face regularly, at least twice a day, or whenever you feel excess oil on your face with a mild cleanser. Post cleansing, it is recommended that you pat dry your face and apply some astringent to prevent oil build-up and frequent breakouts.
- In addition, use mild exfoliating skin products and acne products to help clear the pores and to prevent further breakouts and blemishes. However, care should be taken not to over-exfoliate. Exfoliating twice or thrice a week should be more than enough based on how oily your skin is.
- Another effective treatment method to get rid of acne is to go in for micro needling. However, make sure you buy some of the best aftercare products for microneedling so that you apply these on immediately after the process to protect your skin and prevent it from damage, as the skin right after the micro needling process is very sensitive and needs extra care.
- Moreover, ensure that you do not overdo any process. For instance, do not over-cleanse or over-scrub your face thinking that you are doing your skin some good. However, this is not true and on the contrary, will only worsen the situation.
- Further, make sure you buy the right skin products that suit your skin type. For instance, people with oily skin or suffering from acne must always buy products that are oil-free. Gel-based products are also good alternatives. Therefore, next time you buy a sunscreen lotion or a moisturizer, check if it is oil-free or gel-based.