Low libido is known to occur in people of all ages. It is not confined to people of one gender or one age group. Lower sexual desire may happen due to various reasons. There are comprehensive information and various natural cures, to tackle lower libido, available at https://www.curarlaimpotenciamasculina.com.
- One of the reasons could be some kind of aversion to your partner. This is a psychological reason and may be due to problems in the relationship between the couple. This can be treated with counseling and better understanding between the partners and they need to come together to solve the issues before they come close again.
- There are various physiological reasons to lower sexual desire in men. Chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension and thyroid issues may cause a dip in sexual desire. These can be cured using lifestyle changes and prescribed medications. Once the signs of the diseases are controlled then the sexual desire will also come back.
- With age, the stress on men also increases. Their life undergoes a change as the responsibilities also increase. They may lose interest in sexual pleasure when their priorities change and this may slowly become a pattern of life.
- Lower testosterone levels due to a weak endocrine system or weaker brain signals may also lead to lower desire levels. Another hormone prolactin or low levels of thyroxin may also change the libido in men.
- There are some medicines that cause lower libido as a side effect.
- Lack of exercise may make the muscular system lose strength, reduce the blood circulation and as a consequence people slowly lose interest in sex as well.
The important aspect of lower libido is that most men do not like to discuss this problem with anyone. They hesitate to go to a doctor as well until the problem becomes a relationship breaker. They need to understand that this is something that can happen to anyone and that too at any age. They need to be more honest and go to a counselor as soon as the problem crops up and then take suitable counseling or medication to sort out the root cause.